– Made of high-quality 6082-T6 aluminum and with tubes of variable thickness throughout its length.
– Top tube with triangular section and down tube with an optimized curve to avoid possible collisions.
– The lightened bottom bracket tube is integrated into a single piece mechanized next to the joint reinforcement with the seat tubes.
– Oversized chainstays of the rectangular sections that give a robust and reliable construction.
– Incorporates bridge of transversal reinforcement in the upper seat stays.
– High precision CNC machined drops designed to use eccentric type tensioners.
– 26″ trial fork for rim brake with 1-1/8″ / 1.5 “tapered head tube
– Made of 6082-T6 aluminum with optimized thicknesses to improve resistance.
– Oversized blades that give a robust and reliable construction.
– CNC machined steering tube in one full piece to optimize rigidity.
– High precision CNC machined dropouts.
– Width of 100mm between dropouts compatible with the most of front hubs on the market.
– Front hub: Comas Ultralight HS 100mm 28 spokes, 9mm threaded axle.
– Rear hub: Comas Ultralight HS 116mm 32 spokes, 10mm threaded axle, thread 1.37x24T
– Snail Cam: Comas eccentric type, 7075-T6, 49 positions
– Front Rim: Comas 26”, 28 holes, W Profile, Width 32mm, Lightened
– Rear tire: Comas 26″, 32 holes, W Profile, 47mm Width, Lightened
– Radios: Comas Ultraligth 1.8mm
– Spoke nipples: Aluminum
– Front tire: Veerubber Waw Edition 26”x2.00
– Rear tire: Veerubber Waw Edition 26”x2.50
– Brakes: Magura HS11, hydraulic rim brake, reversible pump
– Clamp support: Comas 7005-T6, symmetrical design, interior laser engraving for a better fit
– Crankset: Comas L170mm, offset 33mm, for threaded sprocket
– Bottom bracket: ISIS, machined in CrMo, aluminum cups, L128mm
– Freewheel: Comas 108.9, 18 teeth, red color
– Chain: YBN s20, 1/2×3/32”
– Sprocket: Comas 15T threaded, 7075-T6, width 12mm
– Pedals: Comas Mono-Cage, Low profile, Plastic
– Freewheel protector: Comas Ultralight type UCI (Ring)
– Headset: Comas Semi-integrated Tapered 1-1/8″- 1.5″
– Stem: Comas of 140mm and 20º of inclination
– Grips: Comas Extra-thin foam, 4mm thickness
– Handlebar: Comas Aluminum 7075-T6, H105mm, L720mm
– WD: 116mm
– BB: 68mm
– HT: 120mm
– RC: 380mm
– BH: +70mm
– HA: 72º
– OFF: 35mm
– WB: 1088mm
– Black with COMAS graphics in white, black, and red
There are no reviews yet.