The Inspired Arcade Pro offers top-of-the-range performance and great value for money.
The Arcade frame and fork are made from high-quality Japanese Cr-moly and feature double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while keeping the weight to a minimum. The Cr-moly steel offers a different feel to our aluminum frames by providing a more yielding ride which some people prefer. The fork features a 15mm bolt-through axle for maximum steering precision and to ensure everything stays in place – inspiring confidence in your riding and offering sharper reactions and an improved feel.
Short chainstays and a steep 74.5° head angle give the bike a short wheelbase but a longer reach, meaning that the Arcade offers a comfortable ride with responsive and nimble geometry, whether you’re rolling on two wheels or just on the front or back wheel – perfect for technical and progressive street trials riding!
The head tube design uses a custom integrated bearing headset which enhances the appearance of the frame whilst maintaining strength. The clean look is completed by a neatly integrated seat clamp enclosed within the seat stay that allows the saddle to be dropped as low as possible for improved clearance.
The Arcade’s rear end has been designed to work perfectly with a 22:15 or 22:16 gear ratio, so we’ve been able to keep the CNC machined horizontal dropouts compact and minimal, thereby maintaining the clean lines of the frame and eliminating the need for a traditional bulky chain tensioner. The unique, custom-made stainless steel chain tugs allow you to take up any slack as your chain stretches and sit perfectly flush with the frame, keeping things tucked out of the way and looking clean while maintaining a perfect and reliable chain tension. Enclosed chainstay yoke and neat profiled seatstay bridge help to maximize durability in these high-stress areas.
Tapered fork legs help keep weight down, while the short 28mm offset, combined with the steep head angle, keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front-wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way.
The Arcade Pro, painted in a classy satin blue pearl finish chosen by team rider John Langlois, is specified with a mix of top-level Inspired parts along with proven Trialtech/SRAM components to give the best possible balance between performance and cost. Drive is provided by Inspired Arcade 2-piece steel cranks and one-piece CNC-machined bashring and sprocket, mounted on a Euro BB with tough external bearings. Double-wall Inspired Pro V2 Disc rims are laced to an Inspired sealed bearing 15mm bolt through the front hub and 10mm bolted axle rear hub to keep the wheels secure. Magura MT4 hydraulic brakes front and rear take care of stopping duties. Steering is handled by Inspired Pro Riser handlebars, Lizard Skins ‘MacAskill’ grips, and Trialtech Sport stem. The bike is finished off with a tough Inspired integrated seat and seatpost.
Also available with Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone or Magura MT7 HC3 brake upgrade packages.
Available in Satin Blue Pearl only.
Frame and Forks
– Frame: Inspired Arcade, Satin Blue Pearl
– Forks: Inspired Arcade, 15mm bolt through axle, Matt Black
– Front Hub: Inspired Disc V2, 32h, 15mm bolt through axle, 100mm wide, Black
– Rear Hub: Inspired Disc V2, 32h, 135mm wide, Black
– Chain Tensioner: Inspired Arcade, Stainless Steel, Micro Chain Tugs, Pewter
– Rims: Inspired Pro V2 Disc, Black
– Spokes: Stainless PG
– Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4″
– Front Brake: Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7 HC3 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
– Rear Brake: Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7 HC3 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
– Cranks: Inspired Arcade V2, 2-piece steel, 175mm, Black
– Front Sprocket/Bashring: Inspired Arcade V2, 22T, Satin Black
– Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
– Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
– Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform, Black
– Bottom Bracket: Inspired Arcade, External Bearing Euro, Black
– Saddle: Inspired Integrated Kevlar, Black
– Seatpost: Inspired Integrated
– Seat Clamp: Integrated
– Headset: Inspired Sealed Bearing Integrated, 1-1/8″, Satin Black
– Stem: Trialtech Sport, Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Satin Black
– Grips: Lizard Skins ‘MacAskill’ Rubber Grips, Black
– Handlebars: Inspired Pro Riser, Satin Black
– Wheelbase: 1000mm (measured with Arcade fork)
– Chainstay: 362mm
– BB Height: +25mm
– Head Angle: 74.5˚
– 11.76kg (including pedals and Magura MT4 brakes)