The geometry of the Flow 20″ gives kids the opportunity to develop their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. As a first bike to learn the basics of street trials and get kids started on the way to becoming the next Danny MacAskill, the Flow 20″ has it all. The combination of short chainstays and unique riding position means you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well but the overall geometry offers plenty of stability when riding along on two wheels (or just one!). Up front, the 73 degree head angle and short offset forks give responsive handling and help with learning front wheel based tricks.
The Flow 20″ frame is made from high quality 6061 aluminium and features a build quality and attention to detail normally associated with frames at a much higher price range. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features full size tubing, downtube gusset and custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 24-tooth chainring. The steel Flow forks feature oversized legs and dropouts which also help to increase durability. The Flow frame and fork are light enough to allow kids to manoeuvre the bike effectively but durable enough that it will allow them to grow and develop their skills.
The rear of the frame has been designed to work specifically with a 24:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we’ve been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom CNC machined aluminium chain tugs. The frame and fork also feature CNC machined disc mounts to allow the bike to advance with your riding (maximum rotor size 165mm).
We believe that a value-for-money kids’ bike should still offer excellent performance so we have carefully selected a group of suitable components. The steering section of the bike consists of an Inspired aluminium riser handlebar and Trialtech forged stem. Drivetrain components include a sealed BB and forged aluminium cranks, KMC chain, Wellgo nylon pedals and custom Flow chain tugs. Avid FR5 levers and BB5 Disc brakes make up a reliable and highly effective braking system. The wheels feature tough Inspired rims built with super-smooth Trialtech sealed bearing hubs and Kenda K-Rad tyres.
Available in Gloss Acid Green only.
Frame and Forks
– Frame: Inspired Flow 20″, Gloss Acid Green
– Forks: Inspired Flow 20″, Steel, Gloss Acid Green
– Front Hub: Trialtech, 32h, 100mm wide, Sealed Bearing, Black
– Rear Hub: Trialtech 32h, 135mm wide, Sealed Bearing, Black
– Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
– Rims: Inspired Single Wall, 20″, Black
– Tyres: Kenda K-Rad 20 x 2.125″
– Brakeset: Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 160mm Disc
– Cranks: Trialtech, 162mm, Black
– Front Sprocket: Trialtech, 24T
– Chain: KMC S1
– Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
– Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
– Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper
– Bashring: 24T Trials
– Saddle: Integrated, Black
– Seatpost: Integrated Alloy
– Seat Clamp: Inspired, 28.6mm, Black
– Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8″, Black
– Stem: Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
– Grips: Inspired Rubber, Black
– Handlebars: Inspired Flow Medium Riser, Black
– Wheelbase: 850mm
– Chainstay: 320mm
– BB Height: +15mm
– Head Angle: 73˚
– 10.15kg (including pedals and Avid FR5/BB5 brakes)
– Flow Tensioner Instructions (0.4MB)