With more and more youngsters being inspired by our team riders’ amazing videos and wanting to be able to ride like them, the Flow 20″ bike is designed to allow them to learn how to do just that. The 20″ has the same great features as our 24″ and 26″ street bikes, but has been adapted to make it more suitable for all of the budding young street trials riders out there.
The geometry of the Flow 20″ gives kids the opportunity to develop their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. As a first bike to learn the basics of street trials and get kids started on the way to becoming the next Danny MacAskill, the Flow 20″ has it all. The combination of short chainstays and unique riding position means you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well but the overall geometry offers plenty of stability when riding along on two wheels (or just one!). Upfront, the 73-degree head angle and short offset forks give responsive handling and help with learning front wheel based tricks.
The Flow 20″ frame is made from high quality 6061 aluminum and features a build quality and attention to detail normally associated with frames at a much higher price range. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features full-size tubing, downtube gusset, and a custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 24-tooth chainring. The steel Flow forks feature oversized legs and dropouts which also help to increase durability. The Flow frame and fork are light enough to allow kids to maneuver the bike effectively but durable enough that it will allow them to grow and develop their skills.
The rear of the frame has been designed to work specifically with a 24:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we’ve been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom CNC machined aluminum chain tugs.
We believe that a value-for-money kids’ bike should still offer excellent performance so we have carefully selected a group of suitable components. The steering section of the bike consists of a Trialtech aluminum riser handlebar and forged stem. Drivetrain components include a sealed BB and forged aluminum cranks, KMC chain, Wellgo nylon pedals, and custom Flow chain tugs. Avid FR5 levers and BB5 Disc brakes make up a reliable and highly effective braking system. The wheels feature tough Inspired rims built with super-smooth Trialtech sealed bearing hubs and Kenda K-Rad tires.
Available in Gloss Neon Red only.
Frame and Forks
– Frame: Inspired Flow 20″, Gloss Neon Red
– Forks: Inspired Flow 20″, Steel, Gloss Neon Red
– Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, Sealed Bearing, 100mm wide, Black
– Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm wide, Sealed Bearing, Black
– Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
– Rims: Inspired Single Wall, 20″, Black
– Tyres: Kenda K-Rad 20 x 2.125″
– Brake Set: Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 160mm Disc
– Cranks: Trialtech, 162mm, Black
– Front Sprocket: Trialtech, 24T
– Chain: KMC S1
– Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
– Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
– Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper
– Bashring: 24T Trials
– Saddle: Integrated, Black
– Seatpost: Integrated
– Seat Clamp: Inspired, 28.6mm, Black
– Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8″, Black
– Stem: Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
– Grips: Inspired Rubber, Black
– Handlebars: Trialtech Race Riser, Black
– Wheelbase: 850mm
– Chainstay: 320mm
– BB Height: +15mm
– Head Angle: 73˚
– 10.15kg (including pedals and Avid BB5/FR5 Brakes)
Flow Tensioner Instructions (0.4MB)