Short chainstays and low bottom bracket height help to improve the maneuverability and responsive handling of the Fourplay making it a capable street riding machine. The front of the frame features an upgraded butted tubeset to help increase strength even further and is complemented by using external top and down tube gussets.
To increase strength, stiffness and tyre clearance the Fourplay uses a similar hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke to that found on the top-of-the-range Skye V3.5 frame. Excess material has been carefully removed from this area to help reduce the weight while shortening the chainstays and maintaining the associated performance benefits. A 12mm bolt through axle, which screws into a custom tapered insert within the frame dropout, ensures that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it.
The frame and fork feature reinforced ‘post mount’ disc brake mounts (fits 180mm rotors) thereby removing the need for additional brake caliper adaptors. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. Exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance while the custom shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame.
The Fourplay Pro fork features a tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way. Furthermore, increased tyre clearance at the fork crown gives better clearance when routing the front brake hose through the steerer tube.
Built with a range of Inspired and Truvativ products, no corners have been cut to get the durable and quality bike spec we wanted for a reasonable price. Up front is an Inspired Pro riser bar with Trialtech Sport stem and FSA taper headset. Custom Inspired Pro crankset with integrated bashring creates the platform for an excellent drivetrain with a KMC chain, Inspired Pro composite platform pedals and custom single sided sprung chain tensioner completing the setup. Braking duties are taken care of by Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes front and rear, giving the rider the necessary level of control they require. For the wheels, Inspired V2 Pro rims (tested by team rider John Langlois) are built onto Inspired super-smooth bolt through disc hubs front and rear with Maxxis Holy Roller tyres.
Also available with Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone or Magura MT7 HC3 brake upgrade packages.
Available in Satin Grey or Gloss ??? (Colour to be announced soon!).
Frame and Forks
– Frame: Inspired Fourplay 24″, 12mm bolt through axle, Satin Grey or Gloss ??? (Colour to be announced soon!)
– Forks: Inspired Fourplay Pro, Taper 1.5″ steerer, 15mm bolt through axle, Colour Matched to Frame Choice
– Front Hub: Inspired Disc V2, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, 100mm wide, Satin Black
– Rear Hub: Inspired Disc V2, 12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm wide, Satin Black
– Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung, Black
– Rims: Inspired Pro V2 Disc, 24″, Satin Black
– Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4″
– Brake Set: Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7 HC3 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
– Cranks: Inspired Pro Integrated 24mm, 175mm, Satin Black
– Front Sprocket: 22T Inspired Pro Integrated, Black
– Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
– Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
– Pedals: Inspired Pro Composite Sealed Bearing Platform, Black
– Bottom Bracket: Inspired Pro 24mm, Black
– Bashring: Inspired Pro Integrated, Satin Black
– Saddle: Inspired Integrated Kevlar, Black
– Seatpost: Integrated Alloy
– Seat Clamp: Inspired, 31.8mm, Black
– Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ Integral Upper, 1.5″ Standard Lower, Satin Black
– Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Satin Black
– Grips: Lizard Skins ‘MacAskill’ Rubber, Black
– Handlebars: Inspired Pro Riser, Satin Black
– Wheelbase: 994mm
– Chainstay: 362mm
– BB Height: +10mm
– Head Angle: 73˚
– 10.62kg (including pedals and Magura MT4 brakes)