The Inspired Fourplay Team allows riders to push the limit every time they get on their bike. Key component upgrades over the Fourplay Pro allow the bike to perform at the highest level.
Short chainstays and low bottom bracket height help to improve the maneuverability and responsive handling of the Fourplay making it a capable street riding machine. The front of the frame features an upgraded butted tubeset to help increase strength even further and is complemented by using external top and down tube gussets.
To increase strength, stiffness, and tire clearance the Fourplay uses a similar hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke to that found on the top-of-the-range Skye V3.5 frame. Excess material has been carefully removed from this area to help reduce the weight while shortening the chainstays and maintaining the associated performance benefits. The frame also features a 12mm bolt through rear axle with an expanding wedge design that eliminates the chance of loosening during riding. This axle screws into a custom tapered insert within the dropout for a secure and reliable fit.
The frame and fork feature reinforced ‘post mount’ disc brake mounts (fits 180mm rotors) thereby removing the need for additional brake caliper adaptors. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. Exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance while the custom shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame.
The Fourplay Team fork features a tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight. The 20mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way. A unique and innovative captive bolt and cover system on the fork allows the axle to be removed whilst those parts remain in place in the dropout ready for refitting. Furthermore, increased tire clearance at the fork crown area gives better clearance when routing the front brake hose through the steerer tube.
Using components from some of the world’s leading manufacturers results in a bike that is capable of performing at the very highest level of street riding. Steering is handled by a Trialtech Sport forged stem, Inspired Team riser handlebars, and Lizard Skins MacAskill lock-on grips. Drivetrain components are Truvativ Descendant crankset with custom direct mount sprocket/bashring, super grippy Inspired Team V3 platform pedals, KMC chain, and Trialtech Single-Sided Sprung chain tensioner. Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone disc brakes front and rear offer excellent braking power in all weather conditions and improved control, helping riders to develop a smoother and more accurate style. The wheels are built using top quality Hope Pro 4 hubs, Sapim Race double butted spokes and Inspired Team V2 (tubeless-ready) rims fitted with Danny MacAskill’s signature Continental 24″ street tires.
Also available with Magura MT7 HC3 Brakes upgrade package option.
Available in Satin Cyan Blue and Gloss Fluro Pink (Limited Edition).
Frame and Forks
– Frame: Inspired Fourplay 24″, 12mm bolt through axle (expanding wedge style), Satin Cyan Blue or Gloss Fluro Pink (Limited Edition)
– Forks: Inspired Fourplay Team, Taper 1.5″ steerer, 20mm bolt through axle (with captive bolt system), Colour Matched to Frame Choice
– Front Hub: Hope Pro 4, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h, 110mm wide, Black
– Rear Hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials,12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm wide, Black (Custom made)
– Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single-Sided Sprung, Black
– Rims: Inspired V2 Team (tubeless-ready), Satin Black
– Tyres: Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4″
– Brake Set: Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7 HC3 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
– Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm, Satin Black
– Front Sprocket: Inspired 22T Descendant Integrated V2
– Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
– Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Splined, 16T, Black
– Pedals: Inspired Team V3 Platform, Satin Black
– Bottom Bracket: Truvativ DUB
– Bashring: Inspired Descendant Integrated V2, Satin Black
– Saddle: Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Medium, Black
– Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
– Seat Clamp: Inspired, 31.8mm, Black
– Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ Integral Upper, 1.5″ Standard Lower, Satin Black
– Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Satin Black
– Grips: Lizard Skins ‘MacAskill’ Lock-On, Black
– Handlebars: Inspired Team Riser, Satin Black
– Wheelbase: 994mm
– Chainstay: 362mm
– BB Height: +10mm
– Head Angle: 73˚
– 10.50kg (including pedals and Hope Tech 3 brakes)