The Hex design and geometry allow riders to benefit from the compact and maneuverable geometry of our famous 24″ frames, but with the associated benefits that come with 26″ wheels (such as increased stability and familiarity for traditional MTB riders).
The front of the frame features an upgraded butted tube set to help increase strength even further and is complemented by using external top and down tube gussets. An all-new integrated tapered head tube allows for increased weld contact area with the down tube to increase durability further.
The Hex features a hollow bottom bracket and chainstay yoke which has been designed to offer excellent clearance for both the tire and the chainring. The custom design increases stiffness and strength in this important area and the internal CNC machining means the weight has been reduced significantly. A 12mm bolt-through axle, which screws into a custom tapered insert within the frame dropout, ensures that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it.
The frame and fork feature reinforced Post Mount disc brake mounts (maximum rotor size 185mm) thereby removing the need for additional brake caliper adaptors. The rear of the bike features an exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing to improve crank and heel clearance. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. The custom-shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame.
The Hex Pro fork features a tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight. A 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way. Furthermore, increased tire clearance at the fork crown area gives better clearance when routing the front brake hose through the steerer tube (via the custom screw-in top cap). The Hex Pro 26″ complete bike is built with a range of top-quality Inspired, Trialtech, and Truvativ products. Up front are an Inspired Pro riser bar with a Trialtech stem and FSA taper headset. Custom Inspired Pro crankset with integrated bashring, KMC chain, Inspired Pro composite platform pedals, and a Sport Single-Sided sprung chain tensioner provides a tough and dependable drive set. Available as standard with Magura MT4 brakes, braking is powerful but easily controlled. The wheels use Inspired Pro V2 rims built onto a pair of Inspired’s super-smooth bolt-through disc hubs front and rear with Maxxis Holy Roller or Continental tires.
Also available with Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone, Magura MT7 HC3, or NEW Hope Tech 4 – Trial Zone brake upgrade packages*. Available in Satin Yellow only. Customer rating: 5/5
Suggested height: 1.60m/5ft 3in – 2.00m/6ft 6in
– Frame: Inspired Hex 26″, 6066-T6 aluminum alloy, Satin Yellow
– Through axle: 135 x 12mm
– Bottom bracket: 73mm BSA
– Headset type: Integrated 1 1/8″ Upper/1.5″ Lower
– Seat tube diameter: 27.2mm
– Brake mount: 180 Post Mount
– Inspired Hex Pro, Tapered Steerer Tube, 15mm Bolt Through Axle, Satin Yellow
– Steerer tube: 1 1/8″ to 1.5″ tapered
– Through axle: 100 x 15mm
– Brake mount: 180 Post Mount
– Brakes: Magura MT4, 180mm Storm HC Rotors
– Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, 180mm Trial Zone V2 Rotors
– Magura MT7 HC3, 180mm Storm HC Rotors
– NEW Hope Tech 4 Trial Zone, 180mm Trial Zone V2 Rotors
– Cranks: Inspired Pro Integrated 24mm, 175mm, Satin Black
– Front Sprocket: 22T Inspired Pro Integrated, Black
– Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
– Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport 18T, 72 engagement
– Pedals: Inspired Pro Composite Sealed Bearing Platform, Black
– Bottom Bracket: Inspired Pro 24mm, Black
– Bashring: Inspired Pro Integrated, Satin Black
– Front Hub: Inspired Disc V2, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, 100mm wide, Satin Black
– Rear Hub: Inspired Disc V2, 12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm wide, Satin Black
– Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single-Sided Sprung, Black
– Rims: Inspired Pro V2 Disc, 26″, Satin Black
– Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 26 x 2.4″ or Continental Gravity 26″ x 2.3
– Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ Integral Upper, 1.5″ Standard Lower, Satin Black
– Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Satin Black
– Grips: Lizard Skins ‘MacAskill’ Rubber, Black
– Handlebars: Inspired Pro Riser, Satin Black
– Saddle: Inspired Integrated Kevlar, Black
– Seatpost: Integrated Alloy
– Seat Clamp: Inspired, 31.8mm, Black
– Wheelbase: 1023mm
– Chainstay: 380mm
– BB Height: +20mm
– Head Angle: 73.5˚
– 11.36kg (including pedals and Magura MT4 brakes)
* Please note: Additional costs apply.
Pro 15mm Fork Axle Assembly Instructions (0.6MB)
Pro 12mm Frame Axle Assembly Instructions (0.6MB)
Single Sided Tensioner Instructions (1.1MB)
Inspired Height Chart (0.2MB)
Ensure axles are clean and there are no signs of damage before fitting. Make sure to apply a generous amount of good-quality grease to all surfaces. Failure to fit the axles without following the approved process as outlined in the Axle Assembly Instruction document is likely to invalidate the warranty.
There are no reviews yet.