The front of the frame features an upgraded butted tubeset to help increase strength even further and is complemented by using external top and down tube gussets.
The Hex features a hollow bottom bracket and chainstay yoke which has been designed to offer excellent clearance for both the tire and the chainring. The custom design increases stiffness and strength at this important area and the internal CNC machined design means the weight has been reduced significantly. The frame also features a 12mm bolt through rear axle with an expanding wedge design that eliminates the chance of loosening during riding. This axle screws into a custom tapered insert within the dropout for a secure and reliable fit.
The frame and fork feature reinforced ‘post mount’ disc brake mounts (maximum rotor size 185mm) thereby removing the need for additional brake caliper adaptors. The rear of the bike features an exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing to improve crank and heel clearance. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. The custom-shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame.
The Hex Team fork features a tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight. The 20mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way. A unique and innovative captive bolt and cover system on the fork allows the axle to be removed whilst those parts remain in place in the dropout ready for refitting. Furthermore, increased tire clearance at the fork crown gives better clearance when routing the front brake hose through the steerer tube.
Using components from some of the world’s leading manufacturer’s results in a bike that is capable of performing at the very highest level of street riding. Steering is handled by a Trialtech Sport forged stem, Inspired Team riser handlebars, and Lizard Skins MacAskill lock-on grips. Drivetrain components are Truvativ Descendant 7K crankset with custom direct mount sprocket/bashring, super grippy Inspired Team V3 platform pedals, KMC chain, and Trialtech Single-Sided Sprung chain tensioner. Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone disc brakes front and rear offer excellent braking power in all weather conditions and improved control, helping riders to develop a smoother and more accurate style. The wheels are built using Hope Pro 4 hubs, Sapim Race double-butted spokes, and Inspired Team V2 rims fitted with Continental Race King Tyres.
Also available with Magura MT7 HC3 brake and Hope Evo crankset upgrade options.
Available in Gloss Metallic Red only.
Frame and Forks
– Frame: Inspired Hex 26″, 12mm bolt through axle (expanding wedge style), Gloss Metallic Red
– Forks: Inspired Hex Team, Taper 1.5″ steerer, 20mm bolt through axle (with captive bolt system), Gloss Metallic Red
– Front Hub: Hope Pro 4, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h, 110mm wide, Black
– Rear Hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials,12mm bolt through axle, 32h, 135mm wide, Black (Custom made)
– Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single-Sided Sprung, Black
– Rims: Inspired V2 Team, Satin Black
– Tyres: Continental Race King 26 x 2.2″, Folding Bead
– Brake Set: Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black or Magura MT7 HC3 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
– Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm, Satin Black or Hope Evo, 175mm, Black (Optional Extra)
– Front Sprocket: Inspired 22T Descendant Integrated V2 or 22T Inspired Hope Integrated, Black (Optional Extra)
– Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
– Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Splined, 18T, Black
– Pedals: Inspired Team V3 Platform, Satin Black
– Bottom Bracket: Truvativ DUB or Hope (Optional Extra)
– Bashring: Inspired Descendant Integrated V2, Satin Black or Inspired Hope Integrated, Black (Optional Extra)
– Saddle: Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Medium, Black
– Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
– Seat Clamp: Inspired, 31.8mm, Black
– Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ Integral Upper, 1.5″ Standard Lower, Satin Black
– Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Satin Black
– Grips: Lizard Skins ‘MacAskill’ Lock-On, Black
– Handlebars: Inspired Team 7075 Riser, Satin Black
– Wheelbase: 1023mm
– Chainstay: 380mm
– BB Height: +20mm
– Head Angle: 73.5˚
– 10.00kg (including pedals)
– Team 20mm Fork Axle Assembly Instructions (0.7MB)
– Team 12mm Frame Axle Assembly Instructions (0.9MB)
– Single Sided Tensioner Instructions (1.1MB)
There are no reviews yet.