Designed for riders from around 0.90m to 1.30m (4-8 years).
The KAIZEN 205 is the perfect option without a doubt for the youngest trial biking lovers. Mounted on an aluminum monocoque frame, chain through the frame, and a TrialCORE-freewheel, the KAIZEN 207 is the best option to get started in trial biking safely. Weight: 7.850 kg.
With a sober and powerful design features significant improvements over its previous predecessor.
– Frame: Monty Monocoque 6061 Alloy. V-Brake
– Model: 205 KAIZEN
– Chain: KMC 1/2″x3/32″ x 58 Links
– Frame: Al6061, V-Brake, 110
– Fork: Hi-Ten, W70mm, V-Brake
– Headset: Ahead 1-1/8”, sealed bearings
– Brakes: Aluminum, V-Brakes, L100mm Dual linear spring tension
– Brake handle: Aluminum, V-Brakes
– Rims: Aluminum 6061, F: 18″x1,50-28H R: 16″x2.15-28H, CNC sides
– Tyres: F:18″x1,75 R: 16″x2,40
– Pedals: 9/16″, 102x63mm, Eje CrMo, aluminum cage
– Bottom bracket: CrMo spindle L122mm, W68mm, 1.37x24T
– Freewheel: Monty TrialCORE 16Z 108.9
– Cranks: Aluminum, L127mm OFF 42mm
– Handlebar: Aluminum, L560mm 25.4mm, 6º
– Stem: Aluminum, L105x24º Bar bore 25.4mm
– Grips: Foam, L110mm
– Speeds: 1
– Weight: 7.85Kg
– Age: 4 to 8 years.
Geometry: A : 18″ / C : 735mm / D : 455mm / E : 280mm / F : 25mm / H : 71,5°
There are no reviews yet.