Designed for riders from 7 to 12 years around 1.20m to 1.60m.
KAIZEN 207 is the new trial bike suitable for children aged seven to twelve. This model, based on its forerunners, is ideal for beginning this biking discipline and enjoying at the same time an excellent quality assurance.
The KAIZEN 207 is mounted with a chain through the frame, our highly recognized TrialCORE-freewheel, powerful Magura hydraulic brakes, and racing tires.
Weight: 8.6 kg.
With a sober and powerful design features significant improvements over its previous predecessor.
– Model: 207 KAIZEN
– Category: Trial
– Chain: KMC 1/2″x3/32″ x 58 Links
– Frame: Aluminum 6061 T-6, PS/HY, 110mm
– Fork: Hi-Ten, W100mm, V-Brake
– Headset: Ahead 1-1/8”, sealed bearings
– Brakes: Aluminum, V-Brakes, L100mm Dual linear spring tension
– Brake handle: Aluminum, V-Brakes
– Rims: Aluminum 6061, 20″x1,75-32H, CNC sides
– Tyres: Monty Endurance F: 20″1,95 R: 20″x2,0
– Pedals: 9/16″, 102x63mm, Eje CrMo, aluminum cage
– Bottom Bracket: CrMo spindle, L122mm, W68mm, 1.37x24T
– Freewheel: Monty TrialCORE 16Z 108,9
– Cranks: Aluminum, L152mm OFF 42mm
– Handlebar: Aluminum, L620mm, 25.4mm, 6º
– Stem: Aluminum, L105x24º Bar bore 25,4mm
– Grips: Foam, L110mm
– Speeds: 1
– Weight: 8.60Kg
– Age: 7 to 12 years.
Geometry: A : 20″ / C : 923mm / D : 590mm / E : 340mm / F : 55mm / H : 71,5°