– Custom-designed, high-quality ISIS bottom bracket.
– Tested and developed over a period of more than a year to ensure maximum reliability.
– High-quality manufacture with excellent tolerances and finishing quality.
– Minimalist aluminum alloy cups and center sleeves help reduce weight.
– Unique, high load-bearing units for increased strength and durability.
– Multiple seals keep out the elements.
– Custom machined, lightweight M15 Chromoly steel axle keeps weight down.
– ‘Top Hat’ axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment, plus they can be removed easily to ensure that all types of 20-tooth Shimano BB tool can be used with this BB.
– 68mm shell width with 128mm long axle.
– Includes color-matched black crank bolts.
– Anodised black finish with laser etched Trialtech logo.
– Supplied in custom printed, Trialtech box with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
– Weight: 214g (excluding crank bolts).
Please note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face outwards away from the frame as shown in the pictures. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.