In addition to a lot of style, the Rocket features V or optional Q-LITE technologies. V stands for Varioflex, ALPINA’s photochromic technology that automatically darkens and brightens the lenses depending on light conditions. Q-LITE enhances the contrasts. A Hydrophobic coating keeps the lens clean from the outside. From the inside, Fogstop prevents the lens from fogging up. Adjustable nose wings allow the goggles to be customized. For a comfortable fit, the frame is equipped with a 2-component design.
- Clear vision thanks to the water-repellent, stain-resistant nanostructure on the lens.
- Contrast-enhancing lens technology
- The surface reflects infrared rays
- Clear, undistorted vision thanks to decentred lenses
- 100% UV-A, B, and C protection
- 100% UV-A, -B, -C Protection
- Hydrophobic Lens
- Quattroflex Lite