- Constructed in high modulus carbon fiber, not only to get a really low weight but also to offer great finish, stiffness, and unbeatable strength.
- Highly tested in our Taiwanese lab, passing the “EN” impact and fatigue testing perfectly after a few samples.
- Carbon layers are positioned in the same position, unidirectional (UD), offering a great strength compared with other 3K forks.
- 180mm long steerer tube, with an aluminum insert to provide better stiffness. Also comes with an M6 threaded área, so no star nut needed.
- Steerer tube comes with two Kevlar layers to offer better stiffness against big impacts.
- Integrated 45º Crown race, the bearing sits directly in the fork without the need of a Crown race.
- The tapered fork offers so much stiffness and strength over standard 1 1/8” forks. Suitable only with tapered frames with 1 1/8” in the top and 1/5” in the bottom.
- This fork features both brake mounts. The HS mounts have special inserts to withstand the tremendous braking of the new riders, especially with 13mm piston brakes, like our Clean T13 pump with 92mm spacing. The PostMount Disc Holder is optimized in a perfect position to fit any PM clamp. Special disc mount inserts give this fork an incomparable rigidity.
- The new dropouts are totally redesigned to fit both hub types. Thru-axle hubs and standard hubs by just changing the inserts (not included). We designed internal and external washers for our X2 hubs.
- UD finish, with nice Clean black glossy graphics on the outer side and a large White sticker inside. Steerer tube comes in the Kevlar layers design.
- Weight: 503g (with 180mm steerer and without need star nut).
- Axle to Crown Length: 370mm
- Axle Offset: 40mm
- Steerer tube length: 180mm
- Note: The fork is 104mm spaced right now instead of 100mm
There are no reviews yet.