– Made of high-quality 6061-T6 aluminum with optimized tubes. Ideal for riders up to 1.20m
– Oversized chainstays that give a robust and reliable construction.
– Incorporates bridge of transversal reinforcement in the seatstays.
– High precision CNC machined dropouts designed to use eccentric type tensioners.
– 18″ trial fork for V-brake system with 1-1/8″ headtube.
– Made of 6061-T6 aluminum with optimized thicknesses to improve resistance.
– Oversized blades that give a robust and reliable construction.
– CNC machined steering tube in one piece to optimize rigidity.
– High precision CNC machined dropouts
– Width of 100mm between dropouts compatible with the most of front hubs on the market.
– Front hub: Comas Ultralight 100mm 28 spokes, 9mm threaded axle.
– Rear hub: Comas Ultralight 116mm 32 spokes, 10mm threaded axle, thread 1.37x24T
– Snail cam: Comas eccentric type, 7075-T6, 49 positions
– Front rim: Comas 18 ”, 28 holes, Mono-layer, Width 32mm, Lightened
– Rear tire: Comas 18 “, 32 holes, Mono-layer, Special Width 47mm, Lightened
– Spokes: Comas Ultralight 1.8mm
– Nipples: Aluminum
– Tires: 18″x2.20, symmetrical design, internal security ring
– Brakes: L-90mm V-brake system, Aluminum, 2 fingers lever
– Crankset: Comas L130mm, offset 33mm, for threaded freewheel
– Bottom bracket: JIS, CrMo, Sealed bearings, L124.5mm
– Freewheel: Comas 30.6, 16 teeth, red color
– Chain: YBN s20, 1/2×3/32 ”
– Sprocket: Comas 12T threaded, 7075-T6, width 12mm
– Pedals: Comas Mono-Cage, Polymer, Thread 9/16 ”
– Headset: Comas 1-1/8″, finished in black
– Stem: Comas of 100mm and 25º of inclination
– Grips: comas Extra-thin foam, 2mm thickness
– Handlebar: Comas Aluminum 7075-T6, H105mm, L580mm
– WD: 116mm
– BB: 68mm
– HT: 110mm
– FC: 738mm
– RC: 275mm
– BH: + 25mm
– HA: 72º
– OFF: 45mm
– Black with COMAS graphics in white, black, and red.