The pioneering Inspired Arcade, developed with team riders Ali Clarkson and John Langlois, has been proven as the leading steel street bike. With its classy satin Fluro orange finish and selection of custom parts designed specifically for street riding, the Arcade is perfectly-suited for street trials riders who want something a little different from their ride.
The Arcade frame and fork are made from high-quality Japanese Cr-moly and feature double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while keeping the weight to a minimum. The Cr-moly steel offers a different feel to our aluminum frames by providing a more yielding ride which some people prefer. The fork features a 15mm bolt-through axle for maximum steering precision and to ensure everything stays in place – inspiring confidence in your riding and offering sharper reactions and an improved feel.
Short chainstays and a steep 74.5° head angle give the bike a short wheelbase but a longer reach, meaning that the Arcade offers a comfortable ride with responsive and nimble geometry, whether you’re rolling on two wheels or just on the front or back wheel – perfect for technical and progressive street trials riding!
The head tube design uses a custom integrated bearing headset which enhances the appearance of the frame whilst maintaining strength. The clean look is completed by a neatly integrated seat clamp enclosed within the seat stay that allows the saddle to be dropped as low as possible for improved clearance.
The Arcade’s rear end has been designed to work perfectly with a 22:15 or 22:16 gear ratio, so we’ve been able to keep the CNC machined horizontal dropouts compact and minimal, thereby maintaining the clean lines of the frame and eliminating the need for a traditional bulky chain tensioner. The unique, custom-made stainless steel chain tugs allow you to take up any slack as your chain stretches and sit perfectly flush with the frame, keeping things tucked out of the way and looking clean while maintaining a perfect and reliable chain tension. The enclosed chainstay yoke and neat profiled seat stay bridge help to maximize durability in these high-stress areas.
Tapered fork legs help keep weight down, while the short 28mm offset, combined with the steep head angle, keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and G-turns. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way.
The frame and fork feature IS disc mounts in the 180mm position for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm).
With its selection of top-of-the-range components, custom designed to stand up to the strains of street trials riding, the Team bike is a great choice for any rider. Drive is provided by an Inspired 2-piece steel crankset and one-piece CNC-machined integrated bashring and sprocket mounted on a Euro BB with tough external bearings. Lightweight Inspired Team V2 (tubeless-ready) rims are laced to Hope Pro 4 Trials hubs and fitted with Continental MacAskill tires, giving you exceptional stiffness, strength, and grip. Hope Tech 3 Trial-Zone brakes front and rear take care of stopping duties. Steering is handled by Inspired Team handlebars and Trialtech Sport stem that spin on the sealed bearing integrated Inspired headset. The bike is finished off with a tough Inspired Kevlar Tripod seat, Inspired Tripod Seatpost, and Lizard Skins ‘MacAskill’ Lock-On grips.
Also available with Magura MT7 HC3 or NEW Hope Tech 4 – Trial Zone brake upgrade package*.
Available in Satin Fluro Orange only. Customer rating: 5/5
Suggested height: 1.60m/5ft 3in – 2.00m/6ft 6in
– Inspired Arcade 24″, Butted Japanese Cr-moly Steel, Satin Fluro Orange
– Dropouts: 135 x 10mm
– Bottom bracket: 73mm BSA
– Headset type: Integrated
– Seat tube diameter: 27.2mm
– Brake mount: +20mm IS
– Steerer tube: 1 1/8″
– Through axle: 100 x 15mm
– Brake mount: IS
– Brakes: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, 180mm Trial Zone V2 Rotors
– Magura MT7 HC3, 180mm Storm HC Rotors
– NEW Hope Tech 4 Trial Zone, 180mm Trial Zone V2 Rotors
– Cranks: Inspired Arcade V2, 2-piece steel, 175mm, Black
– Front Sprocket/Bashring: Inspired Arcade V2, 22T, Satin Black
– Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
– Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Splined, 16T, Black
– Pedals: Inspired Team V3, Satin Black
– Bottom bracket: Inspired Arcade, External Bearing Euro, Black
– Front hub: Hope Pro 4, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, 100mm wide, Black
– Rear hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, 32h, 135mm wide, Black
– Front Hub: Industry Nine Hydra Classic 6B Front, 15mm bolt through axle, 32h, 100mm Non-Boost, Black
– Rear Hub: Industry Nine Hydra Classic SS 6B Rear, 10mm bolt-in axle, 32h, 135mm, Black
– Cassette Lockring: Trialtech
– Chain tensioner: Inspired Arcade, Stainless Steel, Micro Chain Tugs, Pewter
– Rims: Inspired Team V2 (tubeless-ready), Black, 32h
– Spokes: Sapim Race DB, Black
– Tyres: Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4″
– Headset: Inspired Sealed Bearing Integrated, 1-1/8″, Satin Black
– Stem: Trialtech Sport, Forged, 80mm x 40˚, Satin Black
– Grips: Lizard Skins ‘MacAskill’ Lock-On, Black
– Handlebars: Inspired Team Riser, Satin Black
– Wheelbase: 1000mm (measured with Arcade fork)
– Chainstay: 362mm
– BB Height: +25mm
– Head Angle: 74.5˚
– 11.60kg (including pedals, Hope Pro 4 Hubs, and Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone brakes)
* Please note: Additional costs apply.