The proven Arcade sprocket and bashring have been refined even further to create the neatest and most stylish bashring solution for riders wanting to run three-piece cranks on their street trials bike.
It is compatible with most BMX-style crank arms with a micro sprocket bolt mount, such as the Inspired Arcade crankset, and the 22T chainring fits 1/8″ and 3/32″ chains.
CNC machined from high-strength 7075 aluminum, the one-piece design and enhanced three-dimensional spoke pattern helps to reduce weight while maintaining strength.
The sprocket and bashring are supplied with a unique tapered ‘top hat’ insert to fit 22mm BB axles. This split design insert helps ensure the sprocket remains tight during use and also helps improve alignment to keep things running smoothly.
The tough, satin black anodized finish with a subtle Inspired logo matches the rest of the Arcade range and will look great on most BMX-style cranks.
– As fitted to the Inspired Arcade Team complete bikes.
– CNC machined from high-strength 7075 aluminum.
– Compatible with most BMX style crank arms with micro sprocket bolt mount.
– 22T chainring fits 1/8″ and 3/32″ chains.
– 1-piece design helps to reduce weight while maintaining strength.
– Unique tapered ‘top hat’ inserts help ensure the sprocket remains tight during use and help to improve alignment.
– Fits 22mm BB axles only.
– Tough, satin black anodized finish with a subtle Inspired logo.
– Weight: 81g (with 22mm insert).
There are no reviews yet.