Aimed as a stepping stone between our 20″ and 24″ bikes, the Flow 22″ is the first-ever 22″ wheel street trials bike. The same tried-and-tested features as the rest of our Flow range are combined with the new 22″ wheel size to provide an option for kids who have outgrown their Flow 20″, or older riders who prefer a bike smaller than our 24″ range.
As a first bike to learn street trials on, or for more experienced riders looking for an alternative to 20″ and 24″ bikes, the Flow 22″ has it all. Our unique geometry provides a platform that’s agile enough to learn all the latest street trials moves while offering stability for new riders. A tough yet lightweight alloy frame and fork along with carefully chosen parts specification means that it is strong enough to cope with the demands of modern street trials riding.
Short chainstays complemented by a 73-degree head angle and short offset forks mean that on either wheel (or both!), the responsive feel of the bike will make learning tricks easier. Medium bottom bracket rise and a generous frame reach help add stability to the ride of the bike.
Constructed from high quality 6061 aluminum, with the fantastic build quality and attention to detail, the Flow 22″ holds its own compared to much more expensive bikes. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features full-size tubing, downtube gusset, and a custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 22-tooth chainring. 6061 aluminum Flow V2 Alloy forks feature oversized legs which help to increase durability and custom forged dropouts with integrated Inspired logo. A screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube. The Flow frame and fork are light enough to improve performance, without sacrificing the durability required to allow riders to develop their skills.
The rear of the frame is designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we’ve been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom forged aluminum chain tugs.
Despite its entry-level position in our range, we wanted to ensure the Flow 22″ still offers excellent performance. The top-quality parts kit helps achieve this goal. The steering section of the bike consists of a Trialtech aluminum riser handlebar and forged stem. Drivetrain components include a sealed BB and forged aluminum cranks, KMC chain, Wellgo nylon pedals, and custom Flow chain tugs. Avid’s proven BB5 disc brakes, with 180mm disc rotors, make for a simple yet highly effective brake system. The wheels feature strong double-walled Inspired 22″ rims built with super-smooth Trialtech sealed bearing hubs and Inspired Street 22″ tires.
Also available with Magura MT4, Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, or Magura MT7 (with HC3 lever blade) disc brake upgrade.
Available in Gloss Neon Red only.
Frame and Forks
– Frame: Inspired Flow 22″, Gloss Neon Red
– Forks: Inspired Flow V2 (Disc Only) 22″, Alloy, Screw-In Top Cap, Gloss Neon Red
– Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 100mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
– Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
– Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
– Rims: Inspired Flow, 22″, Black
– Spokes: Stainless PG
– Tyres: Inspired Street 22″ x 2.3″
– Brake Set: Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
– Cranks: Trialtech, 170mm, Black
– Front Sprocket: Trialtech, 22T
– Chain: KMC S1
– Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
– Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
– Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper
– Bashring: 22T Trials
– Saddle: Integrated, Black
– Seatpost: Integrated
– Seat Clamp: Inspired, 28.6mm, Black
– Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8″, Black
– Stem: Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
– Grips: Inspired Rubber, Black
– Handlebars: Trialtech Race Riser, Black
– Wheelbase: 905mm
– Chainstay: 337mm
– BB Height: +15mm
– Head Angle: 73˚
– 11.06kg (Including pedals and Avid BB5 brakes)
Flow Tensioner Instructions (0.4MB)