As found on our Inspired Flow 24″ and Flow Plus complete bikes, the Inspired Flow wheelset offers top performance with great value for money.
At the core of the wheels are the tried-and-tested Trialtech Sport sealed-bearing disc hubs. A CNC-machined alloy hub shell, fully sealed cartridge bearings and a tough 10mm axle ensure reliability and durability in all conditions. High-quality steel axle bolts are paired with serrated end caps and axle bolt washers to help keep the wheels securely in place. To maximize compatibility, the hubs use an international standard 6-bolt disc fitting. The rear hub features a threaded (1.37″ x 24 TPI) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
Silver, plain gauge spokes in a 3-cross lacing pattern join the hubs to Inspired Flow 24″ rims. The Flow rims use a deep double-wall profile for improved stiffness and strength. A 32mm outer width allows for an optimum tire profile for the wider tires used for street trials. The inclusion of a braking surface on the rim means that they are suitable for either disc or rim brake use.
Flow front and rear wheels are available separately.
– High-quality, pre-built 24″ wheels.
– Trialtech Sport sealed bearing hubs, 32H.
– Front hub: 100mm. Rear hub: 135mm.
– International Standard 6-bolt disc fitting.
– Inspired Flow rims, 24″, 32H.
– Three cross-lacing throughout.
– Available with gloss black hub, silver spokes and gloss black rim only.
– Weight – Front: 1060g. Rear: 1100g.