The Inspired Fourplay frame features short chainstays and low bottom bracket height that help to improve maneuverability and handling making it a capable street riding machine. The front of the frame features an upgraded butted tubeset to help increase strength even further and is complemented by using external top and down tube gussets.
To increase strength, stiffness and tyre clearance the Fourplay uses a custom hollow chainstay and bottom bracket. Excess material has been carefully removed from this area to help reduce the weight while shortening the chainstays and maintaining the associated performance benefits. A 12mm bolt-through axle, which screws into a custom tapered insert within the frame dropout, ensures that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it.
The frame and fork feature reinforced Post Mount disc brake mounts (fits 180mm rotors) thereby removing the need for additional brake caliper adaptors. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. Exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance while the custom-shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame.
The Fourplay Pro fork features a tapered steerer and innovative crown construction for improved durability and reduced weight. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way. Furthermore, increased tire clearance at the fork crown gives better clearance when routing the front brake hose through the steerer tube (via the custom screw-in top cap).
Available in Satin Grey or Gloss Metallic Green.
– Frame: Inspired Fourplay 24″, 12mm bolt-through axle, Gloss Metallic Green or Satin Grey
– Forks: Inspired Fourplay, Taper 1.5″ steerer, 15mm bolt through axle, Colour Matched to Frame Choice
– Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ Integral Upper, 1.5″ Standard Lower, Black
– Tensioner: Trialtech Single Sided Sprung Tensioner and mount
– Weight: 3.28kg
– Wheelbase: 994mm (measured with Fourplay fork)
– Chainstay: 362mm
– BB Height: +10mm
– Head Angle: 73°
– Seatpost: 27.2mm
– Seatclamp: 31.8mm
– BB shell: 73mm
– Tyre clearance: 24 x 2.7″
– Headtube: Tapered (1-1/8″ Integral Upper, 1.5″ Standard Lower)
– Dropouts: 12mm bolt-through, 135mm spacing
– Chainline: 51mm (Recommended minimum with 22T chainring)
– Disc Mount: +20mm Post-Mount (recommended maximum rotor size: 185mm)
Please note: Ensure axles are clean and there are no signs of damage before fitting. Make sure to apply a generous amount of good-quality grease to all surfaces. Failure to fit the axles without following the approved process outlined in the Axle Assembly Instruction document will likely invalidate the warranty.