The Inspired Pro Disc hubs feature 7075-T6 aluminum alloy CNC-machined hub shells, with large cut-outs in the disc side flanges to reduce weight without compromising strength. The hub shells spin on large-diameter, fully sealed cartridge bearings, ensuring pro-level performance in all conditions. A selection of axle types (10mm bolt-in or 12mm through axle rear; 15mm through axle front) gives compatibility with a wide range of setups. The rear hub features a threaded (1.37″ x 24 TPI) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
The Inspired Pro V2 Rims use a deep, double-wall extrusion developed with our pro team riders to offer the strength and stiffness required for cutting-edge riding. A 36mm outer width profile offers excellent tire performance characteristics for the wider 2.4″ and 2.5″ tires seen on street trials bikes but also works well with narrower tires.
Black, butted spokes – laced 3-cross for optimal wheel stiffness and durability – help give the wheels a classy finish.
The Pro Wheels are available separately, in 10mm Bolt-In Rear, 12mm Through Axle Rear, and 15mm Through Axle Front configurations.
– Top quality, pre-built 24″ wheels.
– Inspired Pro Disc Hubs, 135mm rear (10mm bolt-in or 12mm through axle), 100mm front (15mm through axle only) front.
– Threaded (1.37″ x 24 TPI) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
– International standard 6-bolt disc mount.
– Inspired Pro V2 rims, 32H.
– 3-cross lacing used throughout.
– For disc use only.
– Available in 24″ only.
– Weight – Front: 1010g. Rear: 1060g (12mm version).