Description and materials
– New high-quality chain X8 by KMC.
– This is the KMC X8 model, designed for 8-speed bicycles.
– Heavy Duty technology, which increases its robustness by 30% compared to other standard chains.
– Manufactured in treated steel to provide high resistance to repeated tensile stresses, essential in a quality chain.
– Incorporates No-Drop technology, which prevents the chain from becoming overly stressed with use.
– 1/2 ”X 11/128” ” size, compatible with narrow chainrings and sprockets.
– Wider and thicker plate design to protect your sprocket better than any other chain.
– Recommended for use on 20 ”and 26” single-speed bicycles.
– Supplied with the quick release.
– Available in grey, with 106 links.
– Pin width: 6.6mm
– Pitch: 1/2 ”X 11/128”
– 116 links (including quick release)
– Links in silver color.
– 325g only!
It is recommended to replace it at least every 3-4 months. Good lubrication is also essential to ensure proper operation.