– ISIS cranks forged from high quality 6061 aluminum alloy.
– Standard 1.37″ x 24 TPI thread to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket.
– Wide threaded section allows a bash guard to be used if desired.
– Super stiff and strong yet still light enough for competition use.
– Tough anodized matt finish, with laser-etched Trialtech logos.
– 165mm and 175mm lengths available.
– Black finish only.
– Weight: 494g (165mm length) and 520g (175mm length).
Always ensure freewheel/screw-on sprocket threads are greased before installation.
Please note that the minimum required thread contact between the crank arm and sprocket/freewheel is 7mm, and a 1.37″ sprocket/freewheel with maximum internal thread diameter 33.80mm (NOT 1.375″) must be used. Failure to adhere to this instruction will damage the cranks threads and this is not covered under warranty.