– High quality sealed rear hub for 20″ wheeled bikes.
– 116mm spacing, to fit the majority of modern mod trials frames.
– Fully sealed cartridge bearings keep out all the mud and water and offer silky-smooth running no matter what conditions you ride in.
– Hollow 10mm axle with internal threads to take allen key bolts (the axle may also be used with a traditional quick release skewer for easy removal of the wheel, but bolts and washers supplied as standard).
– Increased axle length to maximize support in the frame when using chain tensioners.
– Serrated axle ends for superior wheel security.
– CNC machined aluminum shell.
– 32h drilling.
– Available in anodized Matt Black only.
– Supplied in custom printed, Trialtech box with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
– Weight: 210g (without bolts or washers).