– Top-quality competition-style pedal as used by Jack Carthy.
– 7075 T6 aluminum cage provides excellent durability and a unique CNC machined outside profile allows additional freedom of movement for your foot, particularly during side hops.
– Single cage saves weight and increases grip over traditional dual-caged pedals. 2mm thick on Black pedals, 3mm thick on silver pedals.
– Large contact area helps keep your feet on the pedals and gives a stable and secure feel.
– Forged aluminum body features built-in supports to help increase pedal arm stiffness and strength.
– Strong, high-quality steel axles.
– Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing design ensures the pedals run smoothly.
– Available with anodized silver cages and body with stylish laser etched Trialtech ‘Sport Lite’ logos.
– Supplied fully packaged with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
– SL Ti Axle upgrades also available.
– Weight: 296g.