– Super-light, competition chain.
– For use with 8-speed gear systems, also works on single-speed setups.
– 7.8mm pin width.
– Mushroom head pins to eliminate splayed links.
– ‘SP’ Stretch Proof design helps prevent stretch in the plates, a common cause of breaking. This also means less frequent adjustment is necessary when the chain is new (on 20″ bikes or 26″ bikes with horizontal dropouts for example).
– 1200kg max. load capacity.
– Supplied in custom printed, Trialtech box with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
– Weight: 330g (full length), over 10% lighter than a K810.
Due to the high loads that trials riding places on chains, we recommend replacing them at least every 4 months. Don’t wait for them to break!
It is also important to lubricate them to ensure good function.