Anyone who has the Alpina Rootage on their head has the best possible protection on the trail. Maximum safety, optimum fit, and the best possible interior air conditioning.
With the Alpina Rootage, you can not only rock the trails but also manage sweaty climbs.
Flow, nature, adrenaline: that’s what you’re looking for on the trail. With the Alpina Rootage, you are sure to find what you’re looking for.
These are the main features of the Alpina Enduro helmet.
- For maximum safety, the high-performance material carbon is used in the Alpina Rootage. Carbon fiber plates are incorporated into the outer shell of the helmet, making it more resistant.
- The edges of the helmet are finished with Edge Protect and an additional ceramic shell that provides extra protection.
- Polycarbonate inserts reinforce the large air vents, which together with internal ducts provide the rider’s head with the best possible supply of fresh air.
- Despite its extremely hard outer shell, the helmet has a super soft core.
- The washable padding is made of COOLMAX™ material and nestles comfortably against the head.
- The Run System Ergo Flex ensures an optimal fit. The adjustment system impresses with a filigree construction and fixes the helmet evenly at 360 degrees around the head. There is no more individual, easier, and more comfortable way to adjust a helmet. A decisive advantage on rough trails.
- The Alpina Rootage can also be combined with goggles. An integrated hook at the rear and the adjustable shield at the front make this possible.
- Antibacterial Interior – Less formation of bacteria and odor when sweating thanks to special cushioning material
- Fly Net – Mesh in the front ventilation openings keeps insects away from your head
- Shield Protect – Shield provides protection against spray and the sun
There are no reviews yet.