The Inspired Flow 24″ street bike offers excellent value for money for new riders to the sport but also the performance and quality that even the most experienced riders can benefit from.
The geometry of the Flow 24″ gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. As a first bike to learn the basics, a more focused and finely tuned bike to help you perfect a new riding style, or just a great all-around bike to have fun with, the Flow can cope with it all. The combination of short chainstays and compact front triangle means you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals. Up front, the 73-degree steering angle and short offset forks help with more advanced front wheel-based moves.
The Inspired Flow 24″ frame is made from high-quality 6061 aluminum and features a build quality and attention to detail normally associated with frames at a much higher price range. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features a top and down tube gusset, unique seat stay/top tube joins, and a custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 22-tooth chainring. To help the robust construction of the frame, an increased wall thickness is used on the high-stress areas of the bike. The steel Flow forks feature oversized legs and dropouts which also help to increase durability.
The rear of the frame has been designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we’ve been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom CNC machined aluminum chain tugs.
The frame and fork also feature CNC machined disc mounts in the 180mm position to allow the bike to advance with your riding (maximum rotor size 185mm). The frame features a 44mm internal headtube which allows standard 1 1/8″ forks to be used but the lower headset cup can be changed to permit taper steerer forks to be fitted if desired.
We believe that a bike with excellent value for money should still offer top performance for all levels of rider, the Flow 24″ bike is the perfect example of this philosophy with a carefully selected set of components. The steering section of the bike consists of an Inspired aluminum riser handlebar and Trialtech forged stem. Drivetrain components include a sealed BB and forged aluminum cranks, KMC chain, Wellgo nylon pedals, and custom Flow chain tugs. Avid BB5 brake calipers and FR5 brake levers make up a reliable and highly effective braking system. The wheels feature tough Inspired rims built with super-smooth Trialtech sealed bearing hubs and Kenda K-Rad tires.
Also available with Magura MT4, Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone, Hope Tech 4 – Trial Zone or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, disc brake upgrade options*.
Available in Gloss Acid Green only.
Suggested height: 1.55m/5ft 1in – 1.95m/6ft 4in
– Frame: Inspired Flow 24″, Gloss XP Blue
– Forks: Inspired Flow 24″, Alloy, Screw-In Top Cap, Gloss XP Blue
– Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 100mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
– Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
– Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
– Rims: Inspired Flow, 24″, Black
– Spokes: Stainless PG
– Tyres: Kenda K-Rad 24″ x 2.5″ or Duro 24” x 2.35”
– Brake Set: Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or NEW Hope Tech 4 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
– Cranks: Trialtech, 170mm, Black
– Front Sprocket: Trialtech, 22T
– Chain: KMC S1
– Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
– Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
– Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper
– Bashring: 22T Trials
– Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Black
– Seatpost: Integrated Alloy
– Seat Clamp: Inspired, 31.8mm, Black
– Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8″, Black
– Stem: Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
– Grips: Inspired Rubber, Black
– Handlebars: Inspired Flow Medium Riser, Black
– Wheelbase: 1010mm
– Chainstay: 375mm
– BB Height: +15mm
– Head Angle: 73˚
– 11.48kg (Including pedals, steel forks and Magura MT4 brakes)
Flow Tensioner Instructions (0.4MB)
* Please note: Additional costs apply.