The Inspired Flow Plus 24″ street bike offers excellent value for money for new riders to the sport but also the performance and quality that even the most experienced riders can benefit from.
The geometry of the Flow Plus 24″ gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. As a first bike to learn the basics, a more focused and finely tuned bike to help you perfect a new riding style, or just a great all-around bike to have fun with, the Flow can cope with it all. The combination of short chainstays and compact front triangle means you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals. Upfront, the 73-degree steering angle, and short offset forks help with more advanced front wheel based moves.
The Inspired Flow 24″ frame is made from high quality 6061 aluminum and features a build quality and attention to detail normally associated with frames at a much higher price range. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features a top and down tube gusset, unique seat stay/top tube join, and a custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 22-tooth chainring. To help the robust construction of the frame an increased wall thickness is used on the high-stress areas of the bike. 6061 aluminum Flow V2 Alloy forks feature oversized legs which help to increase durability and custom forged dropouts with integrated Inspired logo. A screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube.
The rear of the frame has been designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we’ve been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom CNC machined aluminum chain tugs.
The frame and fork feature IS disc mounts for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm). The frame features a 44mm internal headtube which allows standard 1 1/8″ forks to be used but the lower headset cup can be changed to permit taper steerer forks to be fitted if desired.
Built with a range of Inspired, Trialtech, and Truvativ products, no corners have been cut to get the durable and quality bike spec we wanted for a reasonable price. Upfront is an Inspired Flow riser bar with Trialtech stem. Inspired 2-piece alloy cranks and BB create the platform for an excellent drivetrain with a KMC chain and Wellgo platform pedals. Avid’s proven BB5 disc brakes make for a simple yet highly effective brake system. For the wheels, we decided on Inspired double wall rims built to Trialtech’s super-smooth disc hubs front and rear.
Also available with Magura MT4, Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone or Magura MT7, HC3 blade, disc brake upgrade options.
Available in Gloss Acid Green only.
Frame and Forks
– Frame: Inspired Flow 24″, Gloss Acid Green
– Forks: Inspired Flow V2 (Disc Only) 24″, Alloy, Screw-In Top Cap, Gloss Acid Green
– Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 100mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
– Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
– Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
– Rims: Inspired Flow, 24″, Black
– Spokes: Stainless PG
– Tyres: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4″
– Brake set: Avid FR5 Lever/BB5 Caliper, 180mm Disc or Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Hope Tech 3 – Trial Zone 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
– Cranks: Inspired Flow Plus, 175mm, Black
– Front Sprocket: Inspired 22T
– Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
– Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
– Pedals: Trialtech Race Platform or VP Alloy Platform, Black
– Bottom Bracket: Inspired Flow Plus 24mm, Sealed Bearing, Black
– Bashring: Inspired, 4-Bolt, Black
– Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Black
– Seatpost: Integrated Alloy
– Seat Clamp: Inspired, 31.8mm, Black
– Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8″, Black
– Stem: Trialtech Forged, 90mm x 35˚, Black
– Grips: Inspired Rubber, Black
– Handlebars: Inspired Flow Medium Riser, Black
– Wheelbase: 1010mm
– Chainstay: 375mm
– BB Height: +15mm
– Head Angle: 73˚
– 11.56kg (Including pedals and Avid BB5 brakes)
Flow Tensioner Instructions (0.4MB)