- Constructed in high modulus carbon fiber, not only to get a really low weight but also to offer great finish, stiffness, and unbeatable strength.
- Highly tested in our Taiwanese lab, passing the “EN” impact and fatigue testing perfectly after a few samples.
- Carbon layers are positioned in the same position, unidirectional (UD), offering a great strength compared with other 3K forks.
- 180mm long steerer tube, with an aluminum insert to provide better stiffness. Also comes with an M6 threaded área, so no star nut needed.
- Steerer tube comes with two Kevlar layers to offer better stiffness against big impacts.
- Integrated 45º Crown race, the bearing sits directly in the fork without the need of a Crown race.
- The tapered fork offers so much stiffness and strength over standard 1 1/8” forks. Suitable only with tapered frames with 1 1/8” in the top and 1/5” in the bottom.
- Rim brake mounts come with special inserts to ensure the best brake performance, especially using our lever Clean T13, spaced at 92mm.
- The new dropouts are totally redesigned to fit both hub types. Thru-axle hubs and standard hubs by just changing the inserts (included). We designed internal and external washers for our X2 hubs.
- UD finish, with nice Clean black glossy graphics on the outer side and a large White sticker inside. Steerer tube comes in the Kevlar layers design.
- Weight: 503g (with 180mm steerer and without need star nut).
- Axle to Crown Length: 400mm
- Axle Offset: 35mm
- Steerer tube length: 180mm
- Note: The fork is 104mm spaced right now instead of 100mm