After years of testing with top street trials riders, the brand new Inspired Team forks (as fitted to the Fourplay and Hex Team bikes) offer some of the highest performance on the market, using technology developed for the class-leading Inspired Skye forks.
To help improve control on the front wheel as well as speed up the handling of bikes, the Team forks feature an off-set of just 30mm. At 415mm long there is sufficient tire clearance to route a brake hose through the steerer and still accommodate most 24″ and 26″ wheels/tires commonly used on street mountain/trials bikes. To improve strength and durability, the forks feature an internally butted and tapered 6066 aluminum steerer, internal threads in the steerer and a precision CNC machined top cap allows most models of front brake cable to be center-routed (which helps reduce damage to your brake cable/hose during tailwhips or bar-spins). The steerer is joined to the fork crown using the same innovative technique debuted on the top-of-the-range Inspired Skye forks, leading to a stronger, lighter connection.
The custom-designed Post Mount disc brake mount is reinforced to cope with the high braking stresses and allows direct fitment of calipers, eliminating the need for additional adaptors. Sculpted forged dropouts are designed for use with the supplied 20mm through-axle system for maximum stiffness and strength. A tapered interface on the axle is perfectly matched by the dropout shape to help center the axle in the fork for ease of assembly. A unique and innovative system allows the axle to be removed whilst the bolt remains in place in the dropout ready for refitting without getting lost or misplaced.
Available with Post Mount disc brake mount only and finished in gloss black with white Inspired ‘Team’ graphic on the right-hand leg.
– Top-quality forks, exclusive design for the new generation of street riding.
– 6066 tapered and butted aluminum steerer tube helps minimize weight whilst increasing durability.
– Innovative crown area (developed on the top-of-the-range Skye forks) helps distribute stress in this critical area.
– Custom Post Mount disc brake mount (at the 180mm position) is reinforced to prevent cracking in this high-stress area.
– Large diameter fork legs provide additional strength and stiffness.
– Unique forged and CNC’d dropouts feature tapered interface for bolt through a 20mm axle.
– Innovative captive bolt and the cover system allows the axle to be removed whilst those parts remain in place ready for refitting.
– Includes precision CNC machined, 7075 screw-in top-cap which allows the brake hose to be routed through the steerer.
– Fits 24″ and 26″ wheels.
– Disc mount only.
– Available in black finish with white Inspired ‘Team’ graphic on the right-hand leg only.
– Weight: 1024g
– Axle to Crown Length: 415mm
– Axle Offset: 30mm
– Steerer tube length: 215mm
Please note: In addition to our standard warranty terms and conditions, the use/fitment of any steerer extension will automatically void the warranty. The threaded steerer is only designed for use with the top cap supplied. Using the forks with a steerer extension may compromise safety and could result in serious injury. These forks are designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor may void the warranty.