Utilising a high rise profile (75mm rise to the first shoulder, giving 101mm of rise to the centre of the end of the bar), the Team bars help your bike ‘pop’ more than traditional mountain bike riser bars, making them ideal for all manner of street and trials moves.
This rise, combined with a generous 730mm width, gives superior leverage and control of your bike to allow you to progress your riding to the next level. 5° of upsweep and 9° of backsweep allows for a more natural wrist position, ensuring comfort no matter how long you ride for.
Extruded from top quality 7050-T6 aluminium, they feature multi-taper wall thicknesses to increase strength in high stress areas without adding any excessive weight and feature a 31.8mm oversize clamp diameter for increased strength in the centre of the bar.
A tough, durable anodised black finish looks great, and is complimented by our latest Inspired Team logo graphics on the front and rear. A clear positioning graphic helps to ensure that you can get your handlebar position just right.
– Shares the proven geometry of the popular Arcade handlebar but with a lighter weight.
– Tested and proven by team rider, John Langlois.
– Extruded from top quality 7050-T6 aluminium.
– 31.8mm clamp diameter.
– Revised multi-taper wall thicknesses for optimsed strength to weight ratio.
– 730mm (28.35″) wide.
– Featuring 9 degree back sweep and 5 degree up sweep.
– Available in black with front and rear facing white Inspired ‘Team’ graphics.
– Weight: 332g