Extruded from 6061-T6 aluminium, the Pro Riser bars use multi-taper wall thicknesses to deliver the strength required for street trials riding without an excessive overall weight. The custom butting was further refined through long term testing with our team riders, including John Langlois.
72mm of total rise is combined with 700mm width to provide plenty of leverage and control over your bike, enabling you to progress your riding at any level. 4.5° of upsweep with 9° of backsweep creates a comfortable, supportive position for your wrists whether you’re on one wheel or two.
The black anodised finish not only looks great, but is tough and durable to make sure that your bars look as good as new for as long as possible. Contrasting wrap-around white Pro series Inspired graphics finish the bars off nicely. To help get your handlebar position just right, clear positioning graphics are applied at the 31.8mm diameter bar clamp area.
– High quality riser bar, tested and proven by John Langlois.
– Extruded from 6061-T6 aluminium.
– 31.8mm clamp diameter.
– Multi-taper internal walls increases strength in high stress areas without adding excessive weight.
– 700mm wide.
– Featuring 9 degree back sweep and 4.5 degree up sweep.
– 72mm total rise.
– Available in black with front and rear facing white Inspired ‘Pro’ graphics.
– Weight: 352g
There are no reviews yet.