- Developed and tested during a lot of months by our pro team.
- Handmade with high modulus carbon fiber.
- Tapered headtube, 44mm top cup, and 56mm bottom cup.
- Double-butted tubes to ensure better performance and thickness on the key areas.
- A new concept in Trials for the rim brake system. We integrated the brake cylinders directly on the carbon fiber, between the seat-tube and seat-stays having two tubes keeping all the forces, being really stiff. It means another brake level in Trials, without the hard noise given by flexible frames, and protected from any possible hit on the cylinder. We had to design new brake clamps, included with the frame.
- Integrated chain tensioner. We needed to add an aluminum insert to keep the tensioner in place, included with the frame.
Press Fit AS30 91mm bottom bracket system. Compatible with our 3P Crankset bottom bracket system.
Weight: 1080g (1090mm)
Geometry (with 400mm x 35º Fork)
Bottom Bracket / Rear Axle Distance: 380mm
Bottom Bracket Height: +67mm
Head Angle: 72º
Chainstay Width: 116mm
Bottom Bracket: 91mm (Press Fit)
Head Tube: 120mm (Tapered)
Reach : 670mm