Continued development of the popular Hope crankset has led to the EVO Edition, a new benchmark for aluminum MTB cranks. The latest FEA analysis tools, rigorous lab testing, and extensive field testing mean the EVO crankset is both lighter and stiffer than the previous model. Now featuring a self-extracting axle/arm interface, simplifying fitting and removal. And all proudly designed, tested, and manufactured in Barnoldswick, UK.
– Forged and CNC machined 7075 series aluminum alloy crank arms.
– Unique expanding spline/arm interface (patent pending).
– Spline mount for spider/bashring.
– Lightweight 30mm oversized aluminum axle.
– Gloss black anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
– Crankset includes, crank arms, BB, and Hope Integrated Bashring.
– External bearing Euro BB for 68 or 73mm BB shell.
– Aluminium BB cups.
– 175mm length only.
– Weight: 766 g (Complete Kit)