At Hope Technology we don’t believe in making new products for the sake of it, so after ten years of the much-loved F20, we give you the F22 Flat Pedal. The culmination of years of knowledge and expertise to make a more durable and better-performing flat pedal.
Manufactured in Barnoldswick, the platform has been re-designed with a clever dual concave profile as well as a new asymmetric shape that extends further (where the F20 did not) to give better shoe support and a superior planted feel. Platform grip comes from 22 pins, with an all-new design the pins are height adjustable and feature a unique hex shape to help keep your shoe locked in place.
We kept the same proven F20 internal layout but revised the axle design for more strength, and long-term durability.
Like everything we manufacture the F22 is fully serviceable with three internal cartridge bearings and all the internal and external seals you’ve grown accustomed to from our pedals.
– Redesigned platform pedal.
– 5-axis machined body (in Barnoldswick, UK).
– Larger concave dome profile for stable foot support and a superior planted feel.
– Asymmetric and Tapered shape for the right balance between foot stability & clearance.
– Longer and adjustable pins with a unique hex shape face for extra bite.
– Enhanced concavity with shorter pins used towards the center of the platform.
– Reverse loading pins so there is less chance of getting stuck or untightening on the trail.
– Proven internals from F20 remain.
– Three cartridge bearings and an IGUS bushing.
– Internal and external sealing prevents any ingress of dirt and debris.
– Fully serviceable and rebuildable.
– Revised axle design for improved strength and impact resistance.
– Available in Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, and Silver.
– Weight: 360g (Pair)