Although it has components typically found on our most advanced models, the Flow XP is designed to give riders of any experience and ability the chance to progress and develop their riding and bike handling skills. Whether you’re getting to grips with the basics or learning the latest progressive street trials moves, the Flow XP’s carefully chosen geometry is the ideal all-round bike to have fun with. The short chainstay length gives improved agility for bunnyhops, spins and manuals, while at the other end of the bike a responsive 73 degree head tube angle and short offset forks are well suited to front wheel based moves.
The Inspired Flow 24″ frame is made from high quality 6061 aluminium and features a build quality and attention to detail normally associated with frames at a much higher price range. To ensure excellent strength and stiffness at the main contact areas, the frame features a top and down tube gusset, unique seat stay/top tube join and a custom one-piece forged BB yoke designed to clear a 22-tooth chainring. To help the robust construction of the frame, an increased wall thickness is used on the high stress areas of the bike. 6061 aluminium Flow V2 Alloy forks feature oversized legs which help to increase durability and custom forged dropouts with integrated Inspired logo. A screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube.
The rear of the frame has been designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio so we’ve been able to keep the neat horizontal dropouts as compact as possible and ensure they work perfectly with the custom CNC machined aluminium chain tugs.
The frame and fork feature IS disc mounts in the 180mm position for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm). The frame features a 44mm internal headtube which allows standard 1 1/8″ forks to be used but the lower headset cup can be changed to permit taper steerer forks to be fitted if desired.
A solid and dependable build with carefully selected high-level products in key areas. Up front is an Inspired Pro riser bar with Trialtech Sport stem and Lizard Skins MacAskill rubber grips. Custom Inspired Pro crankset with integrated bashring creates the platform for an excellent drivetrain with a KMC chain and Inspired Pro composite platform pedals. Braking duties are taken care of by Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes front and rear, giving the rider the necessary level of control they require. For the wheels, Flow rims are built onto super smooth Trialtech disc hubs front and rear with Danny MacAskill’s signature Continental 24″ street tyres.
Also available with Magura MT4 or Magura MT7, HC3 blade, disc brake upgrade options.
Available in Gloss Blue only.
Frame and Forks
– Frame: Inspired Flow 24″, Gloss Blue
– Forks: Inspired Flow V2 (Disc Only) 24″, Alloy, Screw-In Top Cap, Gloss Blue
– Front Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 100mm wide Sealed Bearings, Black
– Rear Hub: Trialtech Disc, 32h, 135mm wide, Sealed Bearings, Black
– Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tug
– Rims: Inspired Flow, 24″, Gloss Black
– Tyres: Continental MacAskill 24 x 2.4″
– Brakeset: Magura MT4 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra) or Magura MT7, HC3 Blade, 180mm Disc, Black (Optional Extra)
– Cranks: Inspired Pro Integrated 24mm, 175mm, Satin Black
– Front Sprocket: 22T Inspired Pro Integrated, Black
– Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
– Freewheel: Trialtech Sport 16T, 72 engagement
– Pedals: Inspired Pro Composite Sealed Bearing Platform, Black
– Bottom Bracket: Inspired Pro 24mm, Black
– Bashring: Inspired Pro Integrated, Satin Black
– Saddle: Inspired Integrated, Black
– Seatpost: Integrated Alloy
– Seat Clamp: Inspired, 31.8mm, Black
– Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8″, Black
– Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚, Satin Black
– Grips: Lizard Skins ‘MacAskill’ Rubber Grips, Black
– Handlebars: Inspired Pro Riser, Satin Black
– Wheelbase: 1010mm
– Chainstay: 375mm
– BB Height: +15mm
– Head Angle: 73˚
– 11.52kg (including pedals and Magura MT7 HC3 brakes)
– Flow Tensioner Instructions (0.4MB)