TMS is pleased to present its latest creation: The EVO6!
After 1 year of testing our pre-series in the World Cup by Yann Fringeli (Top 15 Elite 26″), the TMS brand is able to present this magnificent final series to you.
The design is ideally in line with the EVO range, we have kept the main lines: the curves of the tubes give the frame a sleek look and fluid lines.
New: the chain tensioner brings an always similar wheel position and a constant chain tension while increasing rigidity.
With matte black/candy red graphics.
– Ultra-light frame in 6065 T6 aluminum
– 1″1/5 semi-integrated perforated socket 2 lateral grooves + interior
– Chain tensioner 2 rollers 12 teeth
– 68mm Euro case
– NEW fully CNC machined disc dropout
– Gusset reinforcement under the top tube.
– WB: 1004mm; CS: 350mm; BB: 85mm, Angle; 72.0°
– Finish: Brushed aluminum varnished NEW
– Weight: 1.55 kg with the tensioner
– Fork: CLEAN DISC TRIAL TAPERED 1″1/5
– Stem: CLEAN 145 / 25° / 31.8mm
– Handlebar: CLEAN AL 103.12.9
– Headset: 1″1/5 semi-integrated Tapered COMAS
– Handles: Ultra-thin foam
– Front brake: MAGURA MT2 // MAGURA MT4 // HOPE TECH3 // Rim Brake Hashtagg
– Rear brake: MAGURA MT2 // MAGURA MT4 // HOPE TECH3 (Braking declination)
– Disc: TMS Ø160
– Cranks: CLEAN CNC Black 160mm
– Pedals: CLEAN single cage black
– Freewheel: CLEAN 118 engagement points 18 teeth red
– Shoe: CNC Red
– Sprocket: 12 teeth
– Front rim: CLEAN 28 holes rectangular holes
– Rear rim: CLEAN 47mm 32 rectangular holes
– Front hub: CLEAN X1 DISC 28 holes
– Rear hub: CLEAN X1 DISC 32 threaded
– Front pulls: CLEAN KOALA 20×2.0
– Rear tire: CLEAN KOALA 19×2.5
– Weight: 7.8 kg in HOPE Tech3 double disc
There are no reviews yet.