– Tested and developed in the competition by World Champion Jack Carthy and on the street by Joe Prattley.
– Unique un-drilled double-wall design gives unrivalled strength and stiffness compared to competitor’s single-wall rims (up to 3 times more lateral stiffness!).
-Custom butted center section adds strength around the spoke holes for improved durability.
– 31mm wide profile gives a good balance of low weight and tire performance.
– For use with rim or disc brakes.
– Sleeved joint helps maintain concentricity and maximizes strength.
– Available in sandblasting black anodized finish with stylish Carthy Signature laser-etched logos.
– 28h or 32h spoke drilling.
– Weight: 464g
– ERD: 540mm