– Used and tested by Trialtech team riders Kenny Belaey, Thomas Remvik Aasen, Rick Koekoek, Neil Tunnicliffe, and Stan Shaw.
– Fits all ISIS bottom brackets.
– Threaded right-hand crank arm to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket.
– Wide threaded section allows a bash guard to be used in addition to a freewheel/sprocket.
– Multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong.
– Tough anodized matt silver finish with a stylish and distinctive black SL logo.
– 32.5mm offset provides plenty of clearance
– Available in 165mm, 170mm, and 175mm lengths.
– Weight: 439g (165mm length), 449g (170mm length), 455g (175mm length)