With a single wall design and square holes to save weight, the Sport Lite rear rim offers excellent performance and low weight. At 47mm wide the Sport Lite rear rim helps to reduce unwanted tire roll on off-camber surfaces even at low tire pressures. The unique rim section design adds stiffness and strength to the rim, while the square holes help reduce the overall weight by removing material from the areas it is least efficient. The valve hole is drilled at the rim join to allow an additional hole to be machined opposite thereby further saving weight.
The un-eyeletted design saves around 50g when compared to similar rims. High-quality aluminum gives excellent braking performance when ground, or leave the rim smooth and benefit from outstanding dry weather performance (when used with the correct brake pads) from the close tolerance anodized braking surfaces.
The Sport Lite rear rim is available in 19″, 24″ and 26″ versions with 32h drilling and comes in a classy gloss black or silver anodized finish with stylish Trialtech logos at the rim join/valve hole.
– Ultra-lightweight 24″ trials specific rear rim.
– Single wall extrusion with custom holes minimizes weight whilst maintaining stiffness.
– Valve hole drilled at the rim joint.
– 47mm wide profile gives un-paralleled anti-roll performance, even at the lowest of pressures.
– Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
– High-quality aluminum offers improved braking performance compared to most other rims.
– Anodised finish with stylish Trialtech laser-etched logos.
– Available in 32h, Black, or Silver.
– Weight: 564g.
– ERD: 491mm.