Great performing and reliable rim brake lever at an affordable price.
– Forged main body and blade with precision CNC machined features.
– Ergonomic blade shape feels supportive and comfortable with a wide range of reach adjustments.
– 13mm piston and carefully selected leverage ratios allow a shorter and stiffer blade to be used without losing overall power.
– Replaceable pivot pin features locking grub-screw and unique hidden ‘backup’ securing system.
– Injection molded piston using tough, low moisture absorbing engineering plastic specifically designed for use with Trialtech brake fluid.
– Fitted with two UK-made seals.
– Optimal bleed port position, air always rises to the bleed port exit, helping improve fluid change ease and quality.
– Low profile ‘leg-saver’ split clamp using a custom forged 7075 bolt.
– Optimal main hose exit angle helps prevent tangled and damaged hoses.
– Custom extra-tough M6 cr-moly bleed blanking screw.
– Supplied with a unique custom-made bleed adaptor and hose.
– Left or right side specific but can be flipped in urgent situations (the pivot pin should be turned around for added security).
– Spares available separately, including upgraded piston seals and locking TPA in a choice of colored fitting kits.
– Compatible with all slave cylinders.
– Available with Standard reach or Short Reach (SR) lever blade.
– Custom CNC aluminum Short Reach (SR) blade features reduced reach and a two-finger braking area (14% shallower than standard blade) designed specifically to increase the lever comfort and performance for riders with smaller hands/fingers.
– Anodised satin black with stylish and subtle ‘Sport’ laser logos. Anodized satin black Standard blade or anodized satin black Short Reach (SR) blade.
– Weight: 88.5g (Standard blade), 83.3g (SR blade)
– Max. reach*: 97mm.
– Min. reach* at full travel with no TPA: 35mm.
– Min. reach* at full travel with full TPA (max. 5mm recommended): 49mm
Short Reach (SR) Blade
– Max. reach*: 67mm.
– No limit on a minimum reach with full TPA (max. 5mm recommended).
* Reach measured from the center of the bar to the front edge of the lever blade brake surface.
Please note: Best performance achieved using mineral oil or Trialtech rim brake fluid. NOT compatible with DOT fluids.