– Forged main body and blade with precision CNC machined features.
– Ergonomic blade shape feels supportive and comfortable with a wide range of reach adjustment.
– 13mm piston and carefully selected leverage ratios allow a shorter and stiffer blade to be used without a loss in overall power.
– Replaceable pivot pin features locking grub-screw and unique hidden ‘backup’ securing system.
– Injection-molded piston using tough, low moisture absorbing engineering plastic specifically designed for use with Trialtech brake fluid.
– Fitted with two UK made seals.
– Optimal bleed port position, air always rises to the bleed port exit, helping improve fluid change ease and quality.
– Low profile ‘leg-saver’ split clamp using a custom forged 7075 bolt.
– Optimal main hose exit angle helps prevent tangled and damaged hoses.
– Custom extra-tough M6 cr-moly bleed blanking screw.
– Supplied with a unique custom made bleed adaptor and hose.
– Left or right side specific but can be flipped in urgent situations (the pivot pin should be turned around for added security).
– Spares available separately, including upgraded piston seals and locking TPA in a choice of colored fitting kits.
– Compatible with all slave cylinders.
– Anodised black with stylish and subtle ‘Sport’ laser logos.
– Weight: 88.5g