Handlebar choice is one of the key factors in the feel and handling of a bike. These super-high riser bars, developed and tested in collaboration with team riders Ali C and Sean Watson as part of the Arcade bike development, give a much higher front end than standard riser bars and really help it to ‘pop’ – perfect for bunny hops, manuals, and spins!
At 730mm wide, they give plenty of leverage over the bike meaning you can pick it up and move it around easily and benefit from a better level of control than with narrower bars. The 9 degrees back sweep and 5 degrees upsweep give a slightly more traditional shape, which many street riders prefer.
Extruded from 7050-T6 aluminum, they feature multi-taper wall thicknesses to increase strength in high-stress areas without adding any excessive weight and feature a 31.8mm oversize clamp diameter for increased strength in the center of the bar.
Available in three color choices, there is an Arcade riser bar to match almost any color scheme! Choose from matt black anodized with white Inspired graphics, matt silver anodized or gloss white powder coat with black Inspired graphics.
– Top-quality, super-high riser bar as fitted to the Inspired Arcade bike.
– Extruded from 7050-T6 aluminum.
– 31.8mm oversized clamp diameter for increased strength.
– Multi-taper wall thicknesses increase strength in high-stress areas without adding excessive weight.
– 730mm (28.35″) wide.
– 9 degree back sweep and 5 degrees upsweep.
– Three choices of color: Matt Black anodized with White Inspired graphics, Matt Silver anodized, or Gloss White powder coat with Black Inspired graphics.
– Weight: 368g