Choosing the right handlebar can almost make or break the ride feel and handling of a bike. The geometry of the Inspired 31.8mm riser bar has been designed to be a little more aggressive than most handlebars, but the more aggressive and pronounced up and back sweep gives it a unique feel that feels truly at home when riding street mountain bikes such as the Fourplay.
720mm width means you get extra leverage over the bike, helping you to move it around and keep a better level of control. Combining the aggressive angles with 40mm of rise to the first bend gives the bar a total rise of 88mm from the center of the stem clamp to the center of grips. This total rise is not something normally quoted by manufacturers, but when you ride these bars you will soon realize that this detail can make an immense difference to how good a bike feels/handles.
The 31.8mm clamp diameter, aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum, and exclusive internal butting means that this bar is one of the strongest on the market, yet the weight remains sensible at just 325g. Available in gloss white or anodized black.
– Custom-designed, high-quality riser bar for use on 24″ street bikes.
– Extruded from 7075-T6 aluminum.
– 31.8mm oversized clamp diameter for increased strength.
– Extra-wide, street specific geometry.
– Multi-taper internal walls increase strength in high-stress areas without adding excessive weight.
– 720mm (28.35″) wide.
– Two choices of color: Black anodized or Gloss White powder coat with high-resolution transfer graphics.
– Supplied in custom printed, Inspired box.
– Weight: 325g
There are no reviews yet.