Sharing many of the features of our market-leading Fourplay bikes, the Link brings those technologies to shorter riders, or those who prefer the smaller 22″ wheel size. Through testing and development with team rider Yuki Kishi, the geometry is carefully chosen to make it ideally suited for progressive street trials riding.
One of the key frame components carried over from the Fourplay is the custom hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke. This allows the Link to have shorter chainstays while maintaining the strength and stiffness required for big trials moves. At the rear of the frame, a 12mm bolt through axle (secured in a matching custom tapered insert) ensures that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it.
The frame and fork feature reinforced Post Mount disc brake mounts (fits 180mm rotors) thereby removing the need for additional brake caliper adaptors. The frame disc mount is a single, hollow component formed with the dropout to ensure perfect alignment and maximum strength. Exclusive-design seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance while the custom-shaped dropouts and integrated tensioner mount maintain the clean and stylish look of the frame.
The Link fork features the same tapered steerer tube and innovative crown construction found on the Fourplay fork. The 15mm through-axle keeps things firmly in place and adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way. Front brake hose steerer tube routing is made easy courtesy of the screw-in CNC-machined top cap.
Available in Satin Silver with Gold graphics.
Suggested height: 1.35m/4ft 6in – 1.73m/5ft 8in
– Frame: Inspired Link 22″, 12mm bolt through axle, Satin Silver
– Forks: Inspired Link, Taper 1.5″ steerer, 15mm bolt through axle, Satin Silver
– Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ Integrated Upper, 1.5″ Integrated Lower, Satin Black
– Tensioner: Trialtech Single Sided Sprung Tensioner and mount
– Weight: 3.13kg
– Wheelbase: 920mm (measured with Link fork)
– Chainstay: 337mm
– BB Height: +15mm
– Head Angle: 74˚
– Seatpost: 27.2mm
– Seatclamp: 31.8mm
– BB shell: 73mm
– Tyre clearance: 22 x 2.4″
– Headtube: Tapered (1-1/8″ Integrated Upper, 1.5″ Integrated Lower)
– Dropouts: 12mm bolt through, 135mm spacing
– Chainline: 51mm (Recommended minimum with 22T chainring)
– Disc Mount: +20mm Post Mount (Designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor will void the warranty)