– Forged main body with precision CNC machined features.
– Ergonomic blade shape feels supportive and comfortable with a wide range of reach adjustments.
– 13mm piston and carefully selected leverage ratios allow a shorter and stiffer blade to be used without a loss in overall power.
– IGUS pivot bearings from Germany for improved feel and increased durability.
– Replaceable pivot pin features a locking grub-screw and a unique hidden ‘backup’ securing system.
– Injection molded piston using tough, low moisture absorbing engineering plastic specifically designed for use with Trialtech brake fluid.
– Fitted with two UK-made seals.
– Optimal bleed port position, air always rises to the bleed port exit, helping improve fluid change ease and quality.
– Low profile ‘leg-saver’ split clamp using a custom forged 7075 bolt.
– Optimal main hose exit angle helps prevent tangled and damaged hoses.
– Custom extra-tough M6 cr-moly bleed blanking screw.
– Supplied with a unique custom-made bleed adaptor and hose.
– Left or right side specific but can be flipped in urgent situations (the pivot pin should be turned around for added security).
– All spares are available separately, including a choice of colored fitting kits.
– Compatible with all slave cylinders.
– Stylish polished finish and ‘Sport’ logos.
– Weight: 75.5g