– Ultra-lightweight 19″ trials specific rear rim.
– Single wall extrusion with custom holes minimizes weight whilst maintaining stiffness.
– Valve hole drilled at the rim joint.
– 47mm wide profile gives an unparalleled anti-roll performance, even at the lowest of pressures.
– Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
– High-quality aluminum offers improved braking performance compared to most other rims.
– Parallel sidewalls provide a square braking surface for improved brake setup and performance.
– Central spoke hole drillings ensure adequate brake caliper clearance, an issue sometimes found with offset drilled rims.
– Anodised finish with stylish Trialtech laser-etched logos.
– Available in 32h, Black only.
– Weight: 409g. (Lightest centrally drilled 19″ rim available!)
– ERD: 366mm.